This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diet Breads/Muffins

Have you made these recipes yet and how would you rate them on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being the best? I'm curious because I've never had a diet muffin that tasted good enough to make a second time. The ones from angel food cake do sound good, and I love blueberry.

Thanks for rating!

Comment

I made the Pina Colada muffins using pineapple juice but substituted a can of Dole Tropical Fruit as I had no pineapple (the mix has pineapple in it). I didn't care for the muffins and they were hard to get out of the pan. However, because I only have one muffin tin I put the remainder of the batter in an angel food pan, and the cake was quite good.

Comment

Double Chocolate Banana Muffins

2- 4 mashed bananas
        1 cup unsweetened applesauce
        1 egg
        1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
        2 cups flour (also good if you substitute 1 cup of whole wheat flour; we do half and half)
        1/2 cup white sugar (or 1/4 cup sugar & 6 packets Splenda)
        2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
        1 tablespoon baking powder
        1/2 teaspoon salt
        1/2 - 1 cup (parve) chocolate chips

Bake at 400 degrees, about 15-20 minutes, depending if you are making mini muffins, regular sized muffins, or Texas (jumbo) muffins.
        Recipe freezes well.

Build a Better Blueberry Muffin
        from Spark Ppl

1 1/4 cup flour
        3/4 cup oats
        1 tsp baking soda
        2 tsp baking powder
        6 oz lf mayo
        8 oz Rice Dream
        1 cup blueberries
        1 T orange zest
        1 T cinnamon
        2/3 cup brown sugar.

Mix and bake for 20 minutes. Makes 12 cupcake size muffins.
        I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Diet Breads/Muffins

whats a good diet plan for those of us who are allergic to soy & eggs? I have looked into many plans, but they all contain soy or eggs. HELP
          get a russian wife

Comment

[QUOTE=nommie;115860]Gooey Cinnamon Rolls

Servings | 10
            POINTSŪ value per serving | 1

7.5 oz Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuit(s)NOT GRANDS!
            1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
            40 Mini Marshmallows
            1/4 cup splenda

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 400. Spray 10 wells of muffin pan with butter flavored cooking spray. Separate biscuits and flatten each into a 4 inch circle. In a small bowl combine Splenda & cinnamon. Dip each bisucit into the cinnamon/Splenda mixture. Place 4 marshmallows in the center of each biscuit. Bring edges up to form balls. Place each in a prepared muffin well seam side down. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove rolls from pan immediately & cool slightly on a wire rack.[/QUOTE]
            What You Need to Know About SEO Hosting
            Webmasters or web aficionados maybe familiar with SEO hosting but a lot of website owners and administrators are oblivious to

what it entails and how it compares with the traditional form of web hosting.SEO hosting is when you run separate websites that all

have the same C-class within their IP addresses. The C-class is the third set of numbers that's in the IP address, and having different

C-classes for each website hides the fact that the websites are related from search engines hidden from the search engines which

makes them rank very high in search engines.
            hire developers | Web Application Development

Comment

Working...
            X