Cherrio Incredible Edibles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherrio Incredible Edibles

Got this recipe from a coworker. She brought me one this morning. These are awesome!

1/2 c white corn syrup
    1/2 c sugar

Mix 1 minute over low heat or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, add 3/4 c peanut butter and 1 tsp vanilla. Mix in 3 c
    Cherrios. Mix well and press in a pan. Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the top.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Cherrio Incredible Edibles

Those do sound good...a little like Rice Krispy treats but a little different. I love Cheerios so I might have to try them.

Comment

OMG!!! These are so good! I have 2 partial boxes of cheerios (from the gk's one likes honey another likes whole grain). I am going to make these this weekend.....
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Will these still lower my cholesterol????

Comment

Well, Yeah!!! Syrup sugar & peanut butter shouldn't matter.
          Nommie

Comment

do you think the yogurt cherrios would work?
            "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I don't know-somehow yogurt & pb do not sound good together.
              Nommie

Comment

are you using a 9x13 pan for this?

Comment

If you do, you have to make 3 or 4 batches to get them big enough (according to her recipe) I thought I would try an 8x8.
                  Nommie

Comment

Working...
                  X