DON'T LAUGH...Velveeta Fudge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DON'T LAUGH...Velveeta Fudge

I know, you're thinking NO WAY! Trust me when I tell you, this is the smoothest and most mellow fudge I've ever tasted. A neighbor made some for us years ago and we were shocked at how good it was. Ive made it and didn't tell people the secret ingredient until they had tried it and raved about it. Yes, it's that good!

VELVEETA CHEESE FUDGE

1/2 lb Velveeta cheese, pinched into pieces
    1/2 lb butter or margarine
    1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    2 lb powdered sugar
    2 tsp vanilla
    1 cup chopped nuts if desired

In top of double boiler combine cheese , butter, cocoa, stirring occasionally until completely melted and smooth. With portable mixer, while still over hot water, beat in a cup of the powdered sugar, then the vanilla and finally the remaining powdered sugar in small portions until smooth and thickened. Pour fudge into sprayed 9x9x2 pan. Chill several hours before cutting into squares.

Iíve always wanted to try this recipe!

Comment

Oops!
      Made a boo boo!
      Last edited by CharleneG; 11-25-2017, 12:07 PM.

Comment

You really should try it! I don't think you would be disappointed at all, but if you don't like it you can send it to me for disposal!

Last edited by CharleneG; 11-25-2017, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Iíll make it for the holidays. Iíll be back with the results. I trust you Charlene!

Comment

I'm hoping to make this today, I have to check if I have enough powdered sugar, if not, it will have to wait a few days.

Comment

I forgot to add, I did a search in my To Try folder and the Paula Deen [COLOR=black][FONT=Arial]Chocolate Cheese Fudge recipe popped up - I've had it saved since 2009. [/FONT][/COLOR] Almost the exact same recipe as you posted Charlene.
              Last edited by Bean; 12-19-2017, 09:30 AM. Reason: What is up with that font stuff? I've tried to edit it out

Comment

TY Charlene! HUGE hit! Scott & I thought the fudge rocked., I sent in a nice sized tray to his work this morning and he said it was devoured before noon! I'm glad I finally got around to trying it out.

Next go, I'll use the Jalapeno Velveeta!

Comment

Awesome! Iím so glad you tried it and loved it, itís so unbelievably good. Iím betting it would be super tasty with the jalapeŮo Velveeta!

Comment

Hello Bean

I have tried this but it was some time ago.From what I recall it was good!

Comment

Working...
                    X