Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Cake in A Mug(For Rosie)

Hello Rosie,
    This is what we eat when we get that chocolate craving yet don't want to bake.

Chocolate Cake In A Mug:
    Serves 1(Or 2 if you want to share.)

In a microwave safe mug place these ingredients & stir with a fork:

3 T.flour
    3 T.sugar
    2 T.cocoa powder
    1/4 tsp.baking powder
    a pinch of salt

Add:

3 T.milk
    3 T.vegetable oil
    a splash of vanilla

Stir altogether till its mixed,then add chocolate chips,if desired.
    *Optional:
    3 T.chocolate chips(Its even good w/o the chocolate chips)

Place in microwave oven & nuke:
    60 seconds for a molten lava like cake or 90 seconds for a firmer cake.Let it stand for 1&1/2-2 minutes before eating.Serve with whipped cream or ice cream,but its pretty good on its own w/o embellishments.It will be warm & a little gooey when done.
    *Optional: You can even use already made frosting from the can.

Edited for: Changed the cooking time to 90 "seconds" instead of the wrong time of 90,"minutes" typo.
    Last edited by D'sMom; Yesterday, 01:58 AM.

Thanks D'sMom. I will let DGS give this a whirl and see what he thinks. This is something he can do on his own and he will like that.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Ok LTB I hope he likes it!

Comment

sounds good and easy. Just one question - do you really mean 90 minutes or is it 90 seconds for a firmer cake?

Comment

OH YEA THANK YOU so much. it is written down and sounds awesome! I just finished a plate of brownies so this will be next. I need bigger drawers LOL

Comment

[QUOTE=rosie;n736723]OH YEA THANK YOU so much. it is written down and sounds awesome! I just finished a plate of brownies so this will be next. I need bigger drawers LOL[/QUOTE]

You're very welcome Rosie,hope you enjoy it!

Comment

[QUOTE=Genia;n736700]sounds good and easy. Just one question - do you really mean 90 minutes or is it 90 seconds for a firmer cake?[/QUOTE]

Thank you Genia,I cant believe I did that!I normally preview several times before I post.I cant believe that that slid on thru but it did.Oops!

Comment

Working...
              X