Karo Fat Free oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karo Fat Free oatmeal Raisin Cookies

If you don't have a gallbladder and would like a cookie now and then, this is the recipe for you. It's a very toothsome cookie, jaw popping chewy, but that is the way I like cookies.

Karo Fat Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

1 cup flour
    1 cup quick oats
    1/2 cup sugar
    1/2 tsp. salt
    1/2 tsp. baking soda
    1/2 tsp. baking powder
    1/2 to 1 tsp. cinnamon
    2 egg whites (I just use a whole egg)
    1/3 cup Karo (light or dark)
    1 tsp. vanilla

Preheat oven to 375. Spray cookie sheets. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Stir in egg whites, (or egg), corn syrup, and vanilla. Add raisins (batter will be very stiff). Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.

Note....the batter will have a hard time taking in all of the dry ingredients, but keep working with it and it will happen. Also, when you put them in a container, they get a little sticky, but I dont' mind that.

Those cookies sound good Allie. Thanks for posting them.
    Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
    He drew a circle that shut me out.
    But love and I had the wit to win,
    We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

[QUOTE=livetobake;n754191]Those cookies sound good Allie. Thanks for posting them.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't had a cookie in over 4 years. They sure tasted good to me. I pigged out on them and didn't have any negative reaction at all, so I was happy.

Comment

I am sure they were good and very happy that you finally had a cookie and even better that you liked them.
        Heritic, rebel, a thing to flount,
        He drew a circle that shut me out.
        But love and I had the wit to win,
        We drew a circle that took him in.

Comment

Working...
        X